People visiting to help our children's education:
- 72,496 teachers and friends!
CLASSROOM TEACHERS — Let YOUR voice be heard!Please select the "BE HEARD!" menu tab, at the top of this blog, to see how your views be heard! You can send in a passage, either anonymously or fully attributed, that will be the heart of a blog post -- as I try to let teacher voices about the real problems with education be heard nationwide!
Lift the curtain, and see for yourself!
- Friday night, July 3rd – CLASSROOM TEACHERS nationwide get another chance to be heard across the country on talk radio about the REAL issues in education July 1, 2015
- Progress! Another book by a teacher who gets it! June 8, 2015
- Some Advice Before You Become a Teacher May 19, 2015
- A Teacher View of Parents – 71% Great, 29% Difficult, 95% Clueless April 25, 2015
- Cancelling High School Electives, Arts, and Music – So Many Reasons, So Many Lies April 22, 2015
- Homeschooling – Career DoE bureaucrats could learn a lot from homeschoolers April 10, 2015
- The Atlanta School Cheating Convictions – So Wrong On So Many Levels April 7, 2015
- Teachers — another great chance for our voices to be heard nationwide this Monday, 6 April! April 4, 2015
- The PDP farce – wink, wink, nod, nod March 30, 2015
- DoE mandates now prevent teaching the curricula for an average of 35 minutes of every class period March 26, 2015
Shoot me an email!don@LiftingTheCurtain.com
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Yearend is a time for reflection. And while I took off two weeks off from this blog to concentrate fulltime on all the new chapters and teacher submissions for the 2nd edition of Lifting the Curtain, I kept getting struck … Continue reading