With teachers the easy scapegoat for all the problems in education, few people realize what is really happening that ties the hands of high school teachers. It’s time for the teacher’s vision to be seen! Visit our blog tomorrow, Friday 3 October, and become part of the solution!
People visiting to help our children's education:
- 72,651 teachers and friends!
CLASSROOM TEACHERS — Let YOUR voice be heard!Please select the "BE HEARD!" menu tab, at the top of this blog, to see how your views be heard! You can send in a passage, either anonymously or fully attributed, that will be the heart of a blog post -- as I try to let teacher voices about the real problems with education be heard nationwide!
Lift the curtain, and see for yourself!
- Friday night, July 3rd – CLASSROOM TEACHERS nationwide get another chance to be heard across the country on talk radio about the REAL issues in education July 1, 2015
- Progress! Another book by a teacher who gets it! June 8, 2015
- Some Advice Before You Become a Teacher May 19, 2015
- A Teacher View of Parents – 71% Great, 29% Difficult, 95% Clueless April 25, 2015
- Cancelling High School Electives, Arts, and Music – So Many Reasons, So Many Lies April 22, 2015
- Homeschooling – Career DoE bureaucrats could learn a lot from homeschoolers April 10, 2015
- The Atlanta School Cheating Convictions – So Wrong On So Many Levels April 7, 2015
- Teachers — another great chance for our voices to be heard nationwide this Monday, 6 April! April 4, 2015
- The PDP farce – wink, wink, nod, nod March 30, 2015
- DoE mandates now prevent teaching the curricula for an average of 35 minutes of every class period March 26, 2015
Shoot me an email!don@LiftingTheCurtain.com